hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pat english
whers the best place to post our build threads?in "members bikes"?or "open forum"

Re: hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just created a sub forum for documenting projects.

Re: hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pat english
its an noption on this fourm or is it another fourum?

Re: hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the main page you should see. You may need to refresh your browser.

Re: hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pat english
rite on.so i tryd to use photobucket but i wasnt able to see my pics.if you click the link can you see my pics?

do i need to make a photo journal through nabble to post pics on this fourum?

I can click the link to see the pics.
I will double check tomorrow but I don't think our forum has an overall size limit, only a per upload limit of 5Megabytes. So if you wanted to, you could probably just upload the pics right to the forum.
I will check some more tomorrow to be sure. I will also see what I can find out about photobucket.

heading home for the night now.

pat english
rite on.i figured it out.