how bout it?

pat english
what about posting up some  super neato vintage honda racing pics from the 70s for the backround on this board?(an atractive page might atract more poeple?)

Re: how bout it?

That would be no problem. I will probably keep that one in this subforum to keep the main page a little cleaner. It is slightly cluttered now but I am trying to show people stopping by, what we have to offer here.
Once we grow a little more, I will probably rearrange things a little but keep all the content.

Re: how bout it?

pat english
Re-run wrote
That would be no problem. I will probably keep that one in this subforum to keep the main page a little cleaner. It is slightly cluttered now but I am trying to show people stopping by, what we have to offer here.
Once we grow a little more, I will probably rearrange things a little but keep all the content.

hmmmmm.i think it would look good on the main page too(imo).take a look at the layout of the "hamb" or "jockey journal".theyre both really nice.and very atractive.this place is cool,but it kinda reminds me of a chat room from the 90s a lil bit.(i dont mean to offend at all.just throwing ideas out there)

Re: how bout it?

The layout is somewhat limited by the host software. It is much better than it was though.
Before we had no pinned topics, or any of the other sub forums. No spot for online parts sources. No manuals to download. As things get added, I will see about modifications.

Re: how bout it?

pat english
rite on

Re: how bout it?

I can make some changes and maybe I will play with them but I might have to learn some css programming to really customize things.