honda cb350f cilinder 1,2 not firing

matthieuvde
hello everybody,
i have a 1974 honda cb350four in mint condition only 20k kl on the clock, bought it a few months ago and brought it to a hinda shop to rebuild the carbs and what not.
now yesterday i installed a delkevic 4-1 exhaust wich sounds awesome btw but after i shut it off and went inside for about 20 minutes came back in the garage i fired the oll girl up and she started fine but only two cilinders are running (3,4 the two right ones) i imediatly thought of tye spark pluggs but didnt have a 18mm spark plug socket so i ordered one, does anyone know what the problem might be since the good wheather is finnaly here its a bummer she stoped working idk what to do but change the sparkplugs and hope ir works does anyone have any suggestions on what the problem could be?
thanx matthieu

Re: honda cb350f cilinder 1,2 not firing

I would suspect a fuel problem. Does the bike have two fuel lines? One would feed the #1 and #2 carbs and the other #3 and #4. If it does, I would suspect a problem with the line that feeds the #1 and #2 carbs.

Re: honda cb350f cilinder 1,2 not firing

matthieuvde
ok thanx i'll look into that ive also ordered a set if new spark plugss yesterday so lets hope i can fix it without much trouble

Re: honda cb350f cilinder 1,2 not firing

matthieuvde
fixed her up was just some faulty spark plugs apparently the ngk plugs with the "R" on them are no good they can stop working at any time still thanx for the suggestion i loked at it and the 350 only has one fuel line so couldnt be that