interchangability of wheels

Buster
My project is a '72 K model.  Some time after that year, Honday went to a five spoke wheel.  Does anyboy know if they would be interchangable with the wire wheels on my model.

Also would the front fork assembly on my model interchanges with other year models.

I Would appreciate  your help with this.

Re: interchangability of wheels

The 5 spoke wheels (Comstar) weren't that prevalent until the late 70s. I think everything before that was spoke.  Gradually Honda moved to the non-spoke wheels in the 80s.

I can't speak to whether the Comstar type will fit an older frame like yours.