" Piute Painting N Art " Oil on Canvas (early 90s ? )

Re: " Piute Painting N Art " Oil on Canvas (early 90s ? )

Just so you know, Piute has been missing from this forum for quite a while now. He used to be an avid and unique contributor, but I think real life intervened.  I hope he's OK.

Re: " Piute Painting N Art " Oil on Canvas (early 90s ? )

Piute's fine. Crys sees him post on Facebook pretty regular and he responds to her quite often. I can't reach him at all,though. But yeah, seems he is OK.

Re: " Piute Painting N Art " Oil on Canvas (early 90s ? )

rich
I "ran into" Piute on Facebook myself the other day. I saw where he commented on a post in of of the CB 750 groups. I added him as a friend and we had a brief chat. He doesn't have a computer, only a cell phone, for internet access so that's why we don't see him on here.
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: " Piute Painting N Art " Oil on Canvas (early 90s ? )

Yeah, if I remember right, he had some problems crop up a while back. Don't know much what they were, not my business.