side covers needed for an '81 cb 750 k

ljscode4
I have been looking I saw a set on e-bay but the guy wants 50 bucks a peice crazy

Re: side covers needed for an '81 cb 750 k

blackhawkrider
side engine covers or platic body panels? I was able to purchase a stator cover for $20 on ebay a month ago.

Re: side covers needed for an '81 cb 750 k

ljscode4
plastic body side covers? I need a set bad!!!

Re: side covers needed for an '81 cb 750 k

shabbabear
not really if they're original....they are getting harder and harder to find every day...especially if the tabs aren't broken off...the plastic on these older bikes isn't the same flexible stuff of today and as such is now very brittle unless someone has kept them finely polished in oil based waxes like i have done on my 78 model...that's waxed both inside and outside...give it a shot if they're in great shape...shabbabear

Re: side covers needed for an '81 cb 750 k

jk333
seems rediculous doesnt it? side covers should be cheap, but it seems like theyre all that way. good luck with your search. :)