the ultimate bike cleaner

shultz_1978
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsLYMIwtTeI

Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: the ultimate bike cleaner

wow.

What a spaz!

Re: the ultimate bike cleaner

Truck
Thinkin he needs to lay off the expresso's... and the crack.
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: the ultimate bike cleaner

At least he did not stick the nozzle into the exhaust pipe.

Re: the ultimate bike cleaner

shultz_1978
Maybe he just really really enjoys life. LOL
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: the ultimate bike cleaner

shultz_1978 wrote
Maybe he just really really enjoys life. LOL
I think you got it right buddy. It was fun to watch. And I've laid dirtbikes down in the creek(on accident of course)and watched water come flying out of the pipe when I kicked them back to life. Hard to hurt them things!

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: the ultimate bike cleaner

alehman
That was extremely entertaining to watch
1979 CB750K