the wave

Re: the wave

So, no one is rude to him till he decides to be rude first, and we are the bad ones? Then goes and deletes all his posts? I guess he is going to do as he wishes.

I guess we could always pick him. Anyone live in memphis? I can get you name and address!

Re: the wave

What did I miss?

Re: the wave

Well apparently he has a shit fit being called out for being something of an ass. Nothing was ever said in any other posts and you can see what little was said in this one, aside from his deleted contents that is.

Re: the wave

So, tuneafish changed his name to rotting one? And is now banned? What the heck did I miss?

Re: the wave

Not much really.

Re: the wave

Huh, well now I am kinda bummed! I miss all the fun.

Re: the wave

Just "Friend" him on FaceBook. I'm sure you will get more then enough drama to satisfy junior higher.

Re: the wave

free2ride
TOOLS1 wrote
Most of the people on Harleys do not have enough experience riding motorcycles to feel comfortable enough to remove one hand from the handle bars to wave, so do not take it too personally.
TOOLS
they're also too busy looking for the pieces that fell off their bikes
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: the wave

And right there, Free forces the train back onto the rails!

I think I know why hd riders don't wave. I swear I saw something in the owners manual that states they must polish more hours than they ride, or the bike won't even start. I could be they want both hands to be equally numb since they ride so little!

Re: the wave

I can't remember the last time I gave my bike a bath, let alone polish the chrome.  I'm too busy riding and enjoying the bike to do that other stuff.  Besides, a little dirt/oil on the engine says it's a DRIVER, not a trailer queen.

Granted, I did put some wax on the gas tank last year some time, but that was to protect the paint from spilled gas.

Re: the wave

Heh, last week I rode my fz into a field and got dirt all over it. Spritzed it with simple green and hosed it off. That has been the only cleaning done this year so far. Yeah, my bikes get dirty.

Re: the wave

hambone
almost started a tsunami...not my intention .tools you surfed well! i was just making a lighthearted motorcycling observation that seemed strange to me. i dont post frequently but love this sight and respect all that have helped me without even knowing..i hate drama.i followed this post not even knowing what to say!i keep on learning...thanks guys.
80 cb750f,80 cb 900c,80 cm 200,83 xlx,75 xlh

Re: the wave

No worries there Hambone. All is good in toolland.

Re: the wave

I like to ''wave'' with both hands acting like a gunslinger. *pew pew pew* makes em look twice

Re: the wave

maybe73
"Both hands like a gunslinger". I now have a new one to try! Maybe even standing up.

Re: the wave

But not in a typical shinyribs fashion: 60+ mph, leaning into a sharp left hander, banging his helmet on his neighbor's mailbox.  Love to see him do the gunslinger wave while doing THAT.

Re: the wave

maybe73
And get it on video!
12