wind ?

<

Re: wind ?

sgtslag
AMEN, Brother!

Re: wind ?

Awesome!I want that on a t-shirt! Knees in the breeze

Re: wind ?

Piute
 how much room you have on your rear cowl ? have it made
     " Knees in the breeze "

Re: wind ?

Good idea! If only i had a decal hook-up guy

Re: wind ?

sgtslag
I recently came across just such a person.  I asked her about making a decal that I could mount, of the tank badge from '69 and '70.  I would love to have a large version of the tank badge, to mount on my wall in my garage.  Anyway, she can make this into a decal, that you would need to peel and mount, on something:  bike, plaque, sheetmetal, whatever.  Her price, for a simple, two color decal, around 10" square, was $50.  I asked her if I could clear-coat the decal, with solvent-based spray coat, and she said it would not be affected by the chemicals -- for that kind of money, I want it to last longer than me.

If interested, I can send you her contact information -- I have her card at home.  She works via the Internet, so basically send her the image file, inform her of the size needed, and she will return a quote.  Cheers!

Re: wind ?

Piute, do you have a large, high resolution version of this graphic?  I would love to get this printed either on a T-shirt, or a plaque for my garage.  It is just too true.  Cheers!

Re: wind ?

  Try this

Re: wind ?

Sarg if, you find someone to make T-shirts put me down, for at least two.

Re: wind ?

sgtslag
I ran a school, nine years ago, and I had T-shirts made up with the school's logo.  The set-up, to make the silk screens, was around $120, and each T-shirt was an additional $15-$20, depending upon size.  To make it worthwhile, I would need to produce quite a few T's...  Just to break even.

Having said that, though, I've seen some articles on how to make silk screens for relatively little cash.  I will do some investigating, to see how much a set-up would cost.  Otherwise, if someone is in the business, I imagine these would sell very well at shows, and off of forums.  It's a great design.  Cheers!

Re: wind ?

sgtslag
Found a link on how to create DIY silk-screens for T-shirts, for very little money, on the Instructables web site:

http://www.instructables.com/id/D.I.Y.-Screen-Printing/

Gonna have to give this a try.  The method employs Mod-Podge to block out your design.  The entire process is quite simple, and easy to do.  I can use this for that sand-cast tank badge I want to post in my garage, as well as make some cool T's with the same design...  I saw some T's with the tank badge, a few years ago, but they were in a photo, but no longer available.  This has some interesting possibilities...  Cheers!