year model of my cb750

jsfoles
Hello and this is my first post and my first Cb750. Just bought the bike I have been wanting for years. whoop whoop.   I need the year it for parts purchase. All i have is the engine number, the frame is coustom. the number on the engine  cb750E-2410078. Thanks for all yall do. John

Re: year model of my cb750

Your engine is a late 1975 K-5. How about some pictures?

Re: year model of my cb750

jsfoles
Having trouble getting the pic to download.  thanks for the answer

Re: year model of my cb750

jsfoles

Re: year model of my cb750

jsfoles

Re: year model of my cb750

OH WOW!!! A Santee swing arm frame chopper!!! That is TOO COOL. I love it!

Re: year model of my cb750

jsfoles
Thanks for kind words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Just by looking what at the pics what can you tell me about it. Just wondering.

Re: year model of my cb750

I would need more pictures, and closeups to try to identify some of the accessorize. However I can tell that it was built in the late 70's, and a lot of the donor bike was used. The front forks, front and rear wheel/brakes, and swing arm. Also there is a carb problem on the No#3 cylinder. Most likely a vacuum leak.

Re: year model of my cb750

jsfoles
 The Pics will be coming soon. Thanks for your time on this matter. Have a blessed day!!!

Re: year model of my cb750

jsfoles

Here are some pics that you asked for a few weeks ago. Have good day.  Any info would be really nice. Thanks in advance.
Maz

Re: year model of my cb750

Maz
Luvvin the bike, but I REALLY love the old Saab in the background! Is it a two-stroke or four-stroke?
Maz
'76 CB500T
'75 GL1000 'Wing
'79 CB750L
'90 FJ1200
'93 GS500E

In a little place called Bexley, Kent, UK (Just south of London!)

Re: year model of my cb750

SAAB? Did you not see the 64-65 Mustang?

Maz

Re: year model of my cb750

Maz
I did see it,  Tools,  but in all honesty,  we see far more '60's Mustangs in the UK than  Saab 96's. (I still love a nice Mustang though)!
Maz
'76 CB500T
'75 GL1000 'Wing
'79 CB750L
'90 FJ1200
'93 GS500E

In a little place called Bexley, Kent, UK (Just south of London!)

Re: year model of my cb750

jsfoles
Can anybody  tell me about the "CR" Carbs on my chopper thanks.  I have been told they are racing carbs and that i might be better off selling and money left over afterreb placing them with stock carbs.  Just wondering thanks

Re: year model of my cb750

They are hi-performance carbs, but there is not any reason to change them back to the stock carbs, unless you want to sell them to me cheap.

Re: year model of my cb750

jsfoles
It's all good. Lol

On Aug 2, 2017 2:17 PM, "TOOLS1 [via Vintage and Classic Honda's]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
They are hi-performance carbs, but there is not any reason to change them back to the stock carbs, unless you want to sell them to me cheap.

http://vintage-and-classic-honda-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/year-model-of-my-cb750-tp4062441p4062548.html
To unsubscribe from year model of my cb750, click here.
NAML