1980 K :D Aka Adachi

Dw07u
Here is some more pics of my bike

Dress for the fall, not the ride...

Re: 1980 K :D Aka Adachi

Very slick and clean! Only issue was around the tank badge but still a nice nice ride.

Re: 1980 K :D Aka Adachi

sgtslag
Looks almost identical to my '79, except for the dual disc brakes, Comstar rims, and the mufflers -- are they aftermarket?  The paint is the same as my factory '79 K model.  Are you sure this bike has not been altered?  Don't get me wrong, it is one beautiful bike!  I love my '79, and it has taken my wife and I on many a trip, and a few tours (1,935 miles circling Lake Superior, from our house, in 2009!).  I will always be a huge fan of Honda's CB750K's...  Cheers!

Re: 1980 K :D Aka Adachi

Dw07u
Yeah the pipes are aftermarket and the bike is a 1980... the rear footpegs are from a Yamaha, the tank has two dings on the right side that you cant really see in the pics... but not bad, yeah very clean bike, was lucky to find it

I will never sell this thing if i had a choice, planning on keeping it till it suffers a poor fate at the hands of a nuclear explosion

Thanks for the comments
Dress for the fall, not the ride...