2013 CB1100?!

Johnnylevi
Check it out! http://powersports.honda.com/2013/cb1100.aspx

Looks pretty sweet to me!
1981 SS with Kerker 4-1 exhaust and extremely attractive rider.

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

Elliot Cannon
Very nice but I think I'll hold out for the 1600cc six cylinder.
Maintain thy airspeed, lest the ground arise and smyte thee.
A mile of highway will take you one mile.  A mile of runway will take you anywhere.

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

Half-Caf
I would want to cafe it
The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

Piute
Half-Caf wrote
I would want to cafe it
             AT LEAST 1/2

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

masiste
 Hmm, I see classic frames.....I'd like to swap in one of those motors into my CB750F....( or get a motor dead Honda CB 750/900 or 1100F and swap it in)
750DOHC

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

I hope it doesn't go into production....I don't need any more bills to pay

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

Hoosier Daddy
Been waiting to see one in real life. I think they were released overseas a while back and received rave reviews.
 Here in the States, on the other hand...
Base MSRP TBD
81 Honda CB750C - Current Project
67 BSA Spitfire MkIII - Next Up (Full Resto)
81 Honda GL1100 - Bob / CafeĀ“
80 Suzuki GS750L - Bratstyle
72 Honda CB450K5 - Basket Case
73 Honda CB350F Cafe' (Gone but not forgotten)

Don't wait for opportunity to knock... kick the door down and drag the old harlot in!

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

blk72750
other than this site thats the only other searches Ive been doing lately. I want one. March 2013. The wife knows it will be in the garage soon. check out the cafe pic I found

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

rich
This article tags the price at $9999 or 10,999 with ABS -- http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/117/14801/Motorcycle-Article/2013-Honda-CB1100-First-Ride.aspx

"Overall, the 2013 Honda CB1100 is one cool bike. In the same vein as all the cafƩ bikes, street trackers, and custom street machines we see prowling the roads, the CB provides an open canvas for consumers to transform into anything they can imagine. With its $9999 price tag, the 2013 Honda CB1100 offers a little something for everyone with its timeless good looks and modern performance. "

Frankly, I expected it to be less expensive than that. I think it will be a hard sell at that price.

Cool shot showing a CB750 and CB400F in the background with the Designer (see http://world.honda.com/design/designers-talk/cb1100/ for the article)

89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

Lincoln Highway Bullitt
Sorry kids its going to be a tough Christmas this year. We have to save our money for this coming spring.
Making Laps, Twisting the Throttle and Cruzz control, it just don't get any better!

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

MarkPBG
Hell yeah! Price isn't bad for a new bike. I was looking at 600 sport bikes and they range from $7499 to $11k, so this one is right in line with most new bikes. EFI adds a lot of expense, and reliability! Of course if it has efi and all those other electronics that make it work, you know they FINALLY put a good charging system on it.

on a side note....what's with the apparently skimpy forks?
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

cdaiscool
I did NOT need to see this, knowing I'm going to be saving for another Honda (My Integra) starting in January.

Now I want to spend my money on THAT, instead.

Crap.
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

Piute

     What's UP with that Fuelly thing you have there,
   clicked on it,HEY I like that ,help keep track of all that crap too.

Don't wait for opportunity to knock... kick the door down and drag the old harlot in!

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

easyrider12
WOWZERS!  I had no idea this bike was out there but checked out a few youtubes for it.  Guess its been on the market in Japan, new Zealand, AUS,  for a few years.  About $14,000 insured and on the road and i dont even have a garage to keep it in, better keep on dreaming.
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

blk72750
Who needs a garage when you have a living room. This is a work of art.

On Nov 15, 2012, at 4:21 PM, "easyrider12 [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

WOWZERS!  I had no idea this bike was out there but checked out a few youtubes for it.  Guess its been on the market in Japan, new Zealand, AUS,  for a few years.  About $14,000 insured and on the road and i dont even have a garage to keep it in, better keep on dreaming.
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/2013-CB1100-tp4032054p4032172.html
To unsubscribe from 2013 CB1100?!, click here.
NAML

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

cdaiscool
It's an awesome thing! You set it up on fuelly.com, and then set up SMS info - your number, a shortcode letter for your vehicle (you can track up to 26 vehicles that way - tracked via letter of alphabet). Whenever I fill up the bike, I do:

B [Miles] [Price] [Gallons] [optional: any notes]

It sends the latest stats back to you. So you have, within a few seconds, what your mileage was the last tank. And, if you're like me and have no reserve, it gives you a handy place to look when you're trying to figure out how many miles you've ridden so you know how long before you need gas! With the notes, you can keep a track of stuff. For the truck, I use those to track what I may have fixed so I can then see if its made an improvement - or worsened it. For the bike, I'll use that to just put what state/gas station I filled up at.

Did I mention its totally, 100% free?
Turbos, Hondas, 4-bangers, what could go wrong?

Fuelly

Shiny: [...] Considering the weather you've had to put up with I'd say you get an Iron Butt award and a Frozen Nipple trophy to go along with it. First time I've ever posted the word nipple... it ends here.

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

MarkPBG wrote
on a side note....what's with the apparently skimpy forks?
For real.You would think they'da stole some USD's with radials off the CBR's or something.

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

clintwillis
sweet bike but i would have nothing to play with ... its perfect as is.
1979 CB750K

Re: 2013 CB1100?!

lostson
 Yeah I would like one of these