A crashproof motorcycle?

Isn't technology amazing?

Crashproof motorcycle!

Can't beat a good visual inspection, though.

Re: A crashproof motorcycle?

Daddyman
Wasn't expecting that ending
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: A crashproof motorcycle?

samir_nayanajaad
Oh the irony, it burns. No substitute for being aware of things yourself. I do hope the rider was ok.
Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to god one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.

Re: A crashproof motorcycle?

I agree.  I put small convex mirrors on the lower part of my big mirrors, which makes it handy for seeing what's in the blind spot.  I still turn my head and look.  This gives those in that lane the idea that I might be moving over.

It's all about eye contact: at intersections, lane changes, parking lots, garages, entrance ramps.

Re: A crashproof motorcycle?

Is that real?!?!  Please tell me that was some kind of sick joke!!!  On the upside...she had one sexy accent though...sorry had to say it

Re: A crashproof motorcycle?

Simon
Hi,

This was a PSA we made for the Police. No one was injured. I has been nominated for a number of awards and resulted in a dramatic increase in local riders attending additional training courses as well as a huge increase in visits to the safer rider website.

Hope you agree it was worth the shock.

Thanks.
Simon

Re: A crashproof motorcycle?