facebook SUCKS!!

wes

facebook SUCKS!!

wes
just wanted to put that out there and see what yall think...
With my opinion and your knowledge, we can change the world.
KEEP YOUR FISTS UP, FOR BALANCE AND PROTECTION!!!
i like fat chicks

Re: facebook SUCKS!!

Piute
when they start swallowing let me know...

Re: facebook SUCKS!!

I agree!!!

Re: facebook SUCKS!!

Easy to deal with:  close your account.

Unfortunately, they changed their user agreement last year(?), so that everything you post, they have unlimited use of, as long as they want...  Regardless of their EULA, everything you have ever posted on the Internet, is subject to haunting you years later.  Including what you post here.  Welcome to the Internet Age.

If you question whether postings from 5+ years back are still around, try visiting the WayBackMachine.org.  I ran a very small mail order business, in a very small niche, hobby market, from 1998-2005.  I can still pull up most of my web site on the WayBackMachine.org -- by year!  Scary.

I posted on a hobby forum some comments about a company I did not like, once.  I quickly realized I was also marketing a product, and I, too, was subject to such attacks.  It made me much more careful what I post, on every forum.  I try to just walk away when I get hyped up about something, because what I am tempted to post, could come back and bite me, professionally.  "Good" judgement ain't easy.  Cheers!

Re: facebook SUCKS!!

I just have a flake book page in case some old friend might want to find me. However the only post on it says "If, you are reading this. Get a life!".

Re: facebook SUCKS!!

Peterwh
I agree. I only have an account to keep an eye on my kids but they are hardly "kids" any more (18 and 20) so I never look at it any more