Anyone else?

MarkPBG
Clearly I need to have more than just one.

Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Anyone else?

MarkPBG
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Anyone else?

I feel the top dog from about sometime in october to sometime in april. I have to get my bikes in the shed by then otherwise it might not happen. And before april I have too much snow to get them out!

Re: Anyone else?

rich
This is the most frustrating time of the year. Supper nice one day, chance of snow the next.

The nice days always = work days

89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Anyone else?

I could only wish for days that warm right now. 40 is doing good.