This is Dirt Quake!

"Three classes: street tracker, inappropriate road bikes and ... choppers "

http://vimeo.com/44582812

Re: This is Dirt Quake!

Slicker then greased titties. Inappropriate Road Bikes, and Choppers, where else could a chopped Harley flathead 45 with suicide shift win a race?

Re: This is Dirt Quake!

Love it.  Why the heck not?  Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves, had a few beverages, and made some friends.  Sturgis needs to take a lesson from our friends in the UK.

Thanks for sharing.

Re: This is Dirt Quake!

seestheday
That was awesome
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site

Re: This is Dirt Quake!

vingtsous
Cool!!!!!!

Organize it and i'll drive 1000 miles to be in!

I know where to find an old virago for cheap.......

Could "customize it" for the event!

May be "costume"-ize it......
1976 cb750 k6  (rebuilding)
1972 cb750 k2 (project)