Away for the weekend!

Well getting to the great outdoors this weekends. Won't be back till sunday, have some good rides people!

Re: Away for the weekend!

I would, if the weather would cooperated. Lots of storms lately. I have to dodger the raindrops.

Re: Away for the weekend!

I had to mow the lawn I'm beginning to miss the apartment

Re: Away for the weekend!

Mowed huh. I did that yesterday... After changing oil in 1 car and replacing a coolant hose in another!
The weekend was ok. Air beds suck if you do not get a good one. Packing a tent in the rain, not so much fun.
Being the only guy at a girl scout camp, scary!
My conclusions about women is reinforced. No matter the age, they re all weird!

Re: Away for the weekend!

irishcafe07
i got an overnight hike and camp planned this weekend as well great minds think alike!

Re: Away for the weekend!

I am getting away this weekend too! I might float on a bit but probably not too much. Hold the fort men!

Re: Away for the weekend!

I'm going to mow the yard again But on the bright side. it is the last of the month, so I can go to the Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club meeting this Sunday

Re: Away for the weekend!

Mowing this year means bolting for the door when the rain stops and hoping to get it done before the rain starts again! I hate mowing more than usual!

Re: Away for the weekend!

Asomatous
Haha, my yard has been a puddle since spring. Mowing has become almost impossible this year.
There once was a man who lived in a shoe. He woke up every morning and said "What shall I do?". After years of struggle and financial strife. He bought a new home and married his wife. Many years later he started to hate her. She didn't come home soon after, they were through. He traded her belongings for a bigger shoe, a boot this time.. Not one but two.. they were made of leather and they fit him much better. They say he never took them off, its true. He bought a motorcycle that was built in Japan. The Harley guys laughed, thinking he was less of a man, until he fired up the bike and let them hear how it ran. That CB750 how it revved quite quickly. Four carbs and disc brakes.. Hey, that's kind of nifty! He laughed and smiled as he sped away quickly. No destination in mind, he rode just to unwind. A new freedom, his dream come true...