Bike Photography

QuebecBob
My wife has been learning photography. We recently had a lot of fun "doing a shoot" of my last project. I've already posted a pic of it but am doing it again now, realizing what a difference skill makes in taking the pics. I confess my pride in my bike, largely because of the reaction to it everywhere I went, and because it never let me down, even after many miles of hard riding this summer. I must have taken 50 shots of it with my iPhone but until my wife shot it properly, it just never looked very special. So here are a couple of examples. thought this might be something you may have experienced with your own cameras.

Re: Bike Photography

rich
Nice. Love the dirt road. All my shots are on dirt roads (only way to get to and from my house).
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Bike Photography

free2ride
tres nice
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)