Carb #2 leaking gas...

McMaleus
Hey guys... I picked up my '77 CB750K over the winter and I'm trying to get her road ready before I take the maiden voyage.

I noticed today that the second carb from the left is leaking gas.  I took off the carb assembly and removed the float bowl.  No obvious problems, the float moves up and down okay. Unfortunately that's the end of my trouble-shooting ideas.

What do you guys think?  Thanks as always for the help.
'77 CB750K
'79 Yamaha SR 500
'97 Kawasaki KLR 650

Re: Carb #2 leaking gas...

Piute
http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=456789&query=message%3ACarb+message%3A%232+message%3Aleaking+message%3Agas&days=0

Re: Carb #2 leaking gas...

McMaleus
Thanks Piute!

I should have searched that before posting the question.  Looks like I'm far from the first one to have a leaky #2 carb.  I think it may be the float height.   I'll find out tonight.
'77 CB750K
'79 Yamaha SR 500
'97 Kawasaki KLR 650

Re: Carb #2 leaking gas...

Piute

  Believe that was my prob.,missing a part can't put back on yet,