Cool show to check out

Truck
There are 2 series, the first is called Long Way Round, it stars Ewan McGregor and his best friend riding around the world on motorcycles. The second is Long Way Down, same crew going from England to South Africa. Both are worth checking out. I'll admit I'm kind of jealous that I don't have $$$ and time to do the same!
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Cool show to check out

I've seen a few episodes of Long Way Round.  They originally wanted to use KTMs, but they said no thanks.  So they used BMWs.  They replaced just about every part on both bikes twice over the course of the journey.

I believe both series are great entertainment, and a tribute to tough bikes and tough bikers.  Scots rule!