Easy Rider

motogrady

Re: Easy Rider

The Weight by The BandAwesome song.

R.I.P. Levon Helm

Re: Easy Rider

750K8
I bust this out on Blu-ray on my 106" Projection setup every once in awhile. Love it. Not a very "happy" movie, but it moves through your bones.

Re: Easy Rider

easyrider12
I'll have to give this one two thumbs up.  Good movie/music , I like when fonda throws his watch in the dirt.  " I'm hip about time".   No alarm clock in my life either.
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Easy Rider

motogrady
Administrator

Being a high school student at the time it came out,
it left quite an impression on a lot of guys at the time.

We all were gettin' a bike when we graduated, riding off to california..."Screw The Man!!"hahaha

Re: Easy Rider

motogrady

Re: Easy Rider

motogrady

Re: Easy Rider

motogrady

Re: Easy Rider

motogrady wrote
The only thing good about "Girl on a bike" was Mary Ann Faithful's body.

Re: Easy Rider

motogrady

 you do know the long shots are a guy in a wig?

Re: Easy Rider

I never got much further then the start of the movie where she got out of bed, and put on the skin tight leather suit. After that the movie just got boring.

Re: Easy Rider

motogrady
Administrator
All those old ones, very hard to watch the whole thing.
I'd heard of "girl on a Bike" or whatever, read an interview with the guy
that wrenched for the bike during the making of the movie, but never saw it.

MaryAnn Faithful.  There's a blast from the blast.

A Gold Button Award from the Peanut Gallery to the guy that can watch an hour from the following one.
Some say the movie that has done more for the bad image of motorcycling than any other.