Ebay & Craigslist finds

Figured this would be better than losing them in the random thoughts thread, or creating 100 new threads every time we find one.

If you are in the market for a CX this is probably a really good buy.

Good Condition only 34,000 original miles, new tires, well maintained with oil changes every 2,500 miles and tune-ups every 5,000 to 10,000 miles, original owner

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/mcy/4927133023.html

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

Cheap start to something great?

One bike starts and runs with clean title other bike is for parts no title .. I will let them both go for 600 .. Cash please .. Get these and have them on the road before bike season .. I can deliver if needed

79/80 Suzuki GS550E
Engine type: 549cc OHC air-cooled inline four
Transmission: 6-speed

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/mcy/4873751365.html

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

And just for laughs.

http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/mcy/4905935337.html

1983 honda cb 550 Clean title fun as all to ride.

1000 obo may trade. Needs head work done. Has no compression in # 4 cylinder

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

shinyribs wrote
And just for laughs.

http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/mcy/4905935337.html

1983 honda cb 550 Clean title fun as all to ride.

1000 obo may trade. Needs head work done. Has no compression in # 4 cylinder
That is TOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT! I knew you were gonna like that bike!

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

SOHC....and lots of leather...

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/mcy/4936378960.html

I have for sale a custom cb750 bobber.
Details.
Gerder front end
Drag pipes
Custom drag bars
Custom paint and leather
Custom seat
Suicide shift
I'm sure I'm forgetting some things.
Runs and drives great I ride it every chance I get it has never left me stranded and fires right up every time.

The only bad is that it isn't in your garage

4500 Obo cash talks!! Or will trade for older muscle cars or newer v8 cars lifted trucks Taho make offers worst I can say is no

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/4953915201.html

If anybody wants it I would be happy to help, and I have a GOOD engine for it.

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

I want that header! A 4-1 that isn't double-stacked! Wonder what ''engine failure'' means exactly. :(

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

Call the guy and ask.

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

Spent all my bike money on the lift. I promised myself no more spending until the house was done. Also just had to put a radiator in my truck. That was another $150. Ahhh, I'm tapped on side money. The hemorrhaging needs to stop. lol

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

https://wichita.craigslist.org/mcy/4922822941.html

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

Truck
Not a bike, but i found this place online. sounds like they have alot of inventory and prices are pretty good.

http://newrivercyclesalvage.com/
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

If you were asking a quarter million bucks for your bike, wouldn't you do a little better than curbside cellphone pics?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/4966500557.html

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

Truck
Tools, looking for a new project???

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mpo/5125907160.html
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

I would buy that in a hartbeat if it were not so far away.

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

Those are the ally rims,right? Are they 18 & 19, or something else? And there's the switches Truck needs. I want the rims and the head. Tools can have the rest.  IIRC, Dumfries is about 4 hours from me. Kinda far...

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

Truck
20 min for me. I'm kinda tempted to grab it and part it out.
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

The rims are D.I.D 19" front and 17" rear. I want the header pipes.

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

Darn. I want a 16, but I don't mind a 18. Not really interested in 17. Can you good chopper rear tires ( you know what I mean) in 17?

Re: Ebay & Craigslist finds

shinyribs wrote
Darn. I want a 16, but I don't mind a 18. Not really interested in 17. Can you good chopper rear tires ( you know what I mean) in 17?
Yes!