For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

lunterenholland
I have clutch basket modification sets for sale.
The set is complete with 7 rubbers dampers and 7 special bolts.
The set comes with a installation instruction.
You can use this set in the cb750F cb900F cb1100F dohc bikes.
I accept paypal payment.

Re: For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

seestheday
Can you provide details on what the mod does?
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site

Re: For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

lunterenholland
In the clutch basket are 7 rubber dampers.
this dampers are more than 30 years old and getting hard.
there is a lot of play between the basket and gear.
with a set new rubbers your basket is like new again.
i have made a few small films for you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dSQTJCsLiQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWmL0zZcEbA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8s0cpZTZtk

Re: For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

wingman1946
What is the cost of the dampers with delivery to the west coast of the US?

Re: For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

lunterenholland
This post was updated on .
The shippingcosts for this set are free.
You can sent me a email for my paypal account..

Re: For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

Lucky 1
You do not show a photo.
You did not tell us the cost.
The grammer was poor.

What is it exactly?

Is it a modification kit?
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

Jebbysan
Wout is from Holland....he restores many high end R model DOHC Hondas.
The members of cb.1100f.net have bought many parts from him...and myself included.

The rubber get rid of clutch rattle.....and are very straight forward to change with a drill and
tap.

He also sells Sport Kit rearsets for F models and oil cooler kits...as the Euro Bikes all came with them.
He ships FAST from Holland and pricing is on the money.

Jebby

1979 CBX Super Sport Special
1980 cb750f Super Sport Special
1966 Corvette Sting Ray 327/350
1985 El Camino 383 stroker
2010 GMC Sierra

My cb750 video site

Re: For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

lunterenholland
New clutch rubber sets for sale guys.
Email me for information and price.
Ship very fast worldwide.

Maz

Re: For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

Maz
Hi all.

I bought one of these kits from Wout (lunterenholland) a couple of weeks ago. His delivery times and price are spot on. The kit itself is very easy to fit, provided that you take care to accurately drill out the old rivets - A decent drill press works wonders here. Once I had the clutch basket in my hand, the amount of play caused by the old rubbers shrinking/hardening (they felt like hard plastic!) was easy to see and feel and once the new rubbers were installed, there was no free play whatsoever. Running the bike at idle after installing the kit, everything was much quieter.

If you've got a rattly clutch on a DOHC 750/900/1100, even after synchronising the carbs etc,  I would recommend fitting one of Wouts kits.

Maz
'76 CB500T
'75 GL1000 'Wing
'79 CB750L
'90 FJ1200
'93 GS500E

In a little place called Bexley, Kent, UK (Just south of London!)

Re: For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

Wout, I'm interested in a set of your dampers. What is the price on them? And what size tap / hardware is required to swap everything over? I'm just wanting to have everything all together to minimize downtime. Thanks.

Re: For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

lunterenholland
Hello,

Thanks for your email.
The price for a set is $85.
The set comes with all you need, also a installation instruction.
But i,m on holiday now for a few days, back home wednesday.
My paypal is [hidden email]

Regards,

Wout.

Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 6:38 AM
Subject: Re: For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

Wout, I'm in interested in a set of these dampers. What is the price on them? And what size tap / hardware is required to swap everything over? I'm nust wanting to have everything all together to minimize downtime. Thanks.
A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.~George Washington

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/For-Sale-Clutch-basket-modification-set-dohc-bikes-tp4039506p4056530.html
To unsubscribe from For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes, click here.
NAML

Re: For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

Blank reply, Wout.  Let's try again.

Re: For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

That is a hidden e-mail link. If you click it, it will open into an e-mail page, where you can e-mail him.

Re: For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

It just took me to the area where I could send him an email/pm. But there was no message from him.

It's cool. I'll just email him.

Re: For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

I think that is what he was wanting you to do.

Re: For Sale: Clutch basket modification set dohc bikes

lunterenholland
Hello guys,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
My email is: vanveld@hetnet.nl