HELP! Re-jetting carbs for Pods

Jacksuarez
Hello everyone I have a 1980 CB750c that I'm building and I've gotten to the carbs. Now I've been reading a lot on different forums and I read that if I'm going to put pods I need to read Jets my stock jets to a combination of #75 Pilot/Idle and #110 main. Is this correct? I've been looking all over the web for this 75/110 combo jets for my 80' 750c and dammit I can't find anything. I REALLY need help. Btw I'm all new to this so please excuse if I get some terminology wrong.

Re: HELP! Re-jetting carbs for Pods

Rodgil
Use the search box in the top right-hand corner, enter pods. There are countless answers to your question already.
1982 CB750F
1978 Triumph Tiger 750
197? Yamaha DT175
197? Hodaka ACE 100

Re: HELP! Re-jetting carbs for Pods

Hey Jack. Take a look at this thread. This is the best (read: successful) info we have been able to put together on the subject. I wish you all the luck in the world. And if you find success then please post your findings! Good luck!

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/I-GOT-PODS-TO-WORK-td4039223i20.html#a4055282

Re: HELP! Re-jetting carbs for Pods

Just be prepared to not notice any gain in performance. Pods seldom offer any increase over the airbox, on a stock engine.

Re: HELP! Re-jetting carbs for Pods

Jacksuarez
Wow guys thank you for all info, this really is a great Forum. And after weighing out the Pros/Cons I've decided to just save my money, stress, and time and just put the stupid airbox on. I'm sure I could make it look nice in some way. Thank you for all your input.

Re: HELP! Re-jetting carbs for Pods

I have seen people paint the airbox a nice black and then pin stripe it in some way. It looked pretty good really.
Just make sure the paint is safe for plastic.