Happy 4th everyone!

Just a quick stop in before I start my day. Wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th! For the overseas brethren we have, have a great day!

Re: Happy 4th everyone!

Same to ya, Rerun. And Happy 4th to all.

So, who has illegal fireworks?

Re: Happy 4th everyone!

Truck
No illegals this year , bot we did get a good laugh at a boat that parked to close to the fireworks display. They got out of there pretty quick when hot cinders and debris started falling on them!
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Happy 4th everyone!

free2ride
shinyribs wrote
So, who has illegal fireworks?
even legal fireworks can be lethal . . . A 22-year-old man celebrating the Fourth of July was killed instantly over the weekend when authorities said he tried to launch fireworks from atop his head.

candidate for Darwin Awards
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Happy 4th everyone!

I've got a pretty open sense of humor. Probably too the point of unhealthy.  But I saw that on a T-shirt here recently. Not sure how I feel about that, to be honest.

Re: Happy 4th everyone!

I think it is hilarious. However I wonder if we would be banning the Stars and Stripes if the Colonies had lost the war.

Re: Happy 4th everyone!

Truck
A Brit friend of mine sent this to me on the 4th, I figure after wishing her a happy your side lost day I couldn't complain

Tools, haven't you heard? Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam is pushing to have the American flag banned.
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Happy 4th everyone!

Oh, I laughed, too. Just not sure what the gratitude is that we owe them. We left, they tried to bring us back, didn't pan out for them. End of story.

Re: Happy 4th everyone!

Its called sarcasm Shiny.

Re: Happy 4th everyone!

I think given the antics of both countries, each look at the other and think "I'm glad they/we left"!

Re: Happy 4th everyone!

TOOLS1 wrote
Its called sarcasm Shiny.
TOOLS