Hey everyone!

Rusty Spokes
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hey everyone!

Nice to hear from you. Any new mods to the bobber?

Re: Hey everyone!

Rusty Spokes
Hey Tools! Not at all, she's been running great Not worrying about the clutch is a whole lot more fun than I thought! How about your Hondamatic project?

Re: Hey everyone!

They both are going pretty slow, however I did manage to finish the exhaust on the Buffet Racer, and have procured a 75 F model spoked rear wheel with disc brake for the bobber. I am going to use a clutch master cylinder to operate it from the left handle bar, and then I am going to have a jockey shift, and have people wondering how I work the clutch, and shift at the same time.

Re: Hey everyone!

Do I see the cyclex twin carb set up on that?

Tools, that is evil man.

Re: Hey everyone!

Hey Rusty! Good to hear from ya! Ready to throw some knobbies on that beast for this winter? ;)

Re: Hey everyone!

Rusty Spokes
Always lol I finally installed the rear fender with the matching p-pad, both seats are Biltwell.

Re: Hey everyone!

COOL! The main reason for riding a motorcycle is for picking up girls.

Re: Hey everyone!

Rusty Spokes
That's the problem, I am a bouncer for a night club 5 nights a week. Now I'll have find a reason to say no to the granades lmao