How do swap any front end on to any bike- video.

How do swap any front end on to any bike- video.

I am NOT a video maker, or a public speaker, so don't expect greatness.

I hope this helps clarify a few things.

Re: How do swap any front end on to any bike- video.

Did you say something about boring something? Well done! However you cannot just leave us with that cliff hanger at the end. Where is part two? Come on, finish it!

Re: How do swap any front end on to any bike- video.

I did a google search for CBR 600 front forks, and most of them on ebay were bent. Are these forks made of spaghetti? They must not be very strong, with so many bent ones. I must have at least 20 sets of CB 750 forks, and none of them are bent.

Re: How do swap any front end on to any bike- video.

Would these work on one of those front ends?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GAITER-FRONT-FORK-BOOTS-FOR-41-MM-TUBES-HARLEY-DAVIDSON-MODELS-28-0439-/281766104928?hash=item419a918f60

Re: How do swap any front end on to any bike- video.

CBR 600's are some of the most abused bikes ever. They are a cheap, plentiful beginner sport bike, but they are putting out a solid 100 hp, so...yeah, they get dumped a lot!  If you ever laid an F2 or F3 fork beside a SOHC fork you'd wonder how the SOHC forks keep from breaking. They're actually very stout forks.

Part 2 is what? Building steering stops? Pressing the stem back in? Whatcha wanna see? lol

Re: How do swap any front end on to any bike- video.

I don't see why those gaitors won't work just fine. They're 41 mm and seem to have the correct style ends to do the trick. I oughta get a pair of those for Hackjob.

Re: How do swap any front end on to any bike- video.

I thought you might like to know, I posted a link to your video on Hondatwins.net and it got a "Like"
On the finishing it, and I am NOT saying this to be mean, and do not want it to sound that way, but if someone cannot figure out how to change the stem, do you really think they will be able to design/fab steering stops?

Re: How do swap any front end on to any bike- video.

Point taken. I would gladly show how I do that ( in my own weird way... there's many ways to skin a cat), but right now I dont have that bike stripped down yet. Part 2 due in 6 months.

Re: How do swap any front end on to any bike- video.

Griffin
Great video!  This looks like something I could, if I had access to a press.  Do you have any tips or suggestions for a rear conversion?  For example how difficult is it to attach the rear swing arm from an f2 or f3?
Dave Arnold
Xclusive Sites - Web Development - xclusivesites.com
ISSA Certified Personal Trainer - onlineptconnect.com/xclusivesites/
Instagram @phparray

Re: How do swap any front end on to any bike- video.

Truck
Hey!!! Your 2 months past due!!!
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"