How many MILES ARE ON YO bike

Piute
                                                    piute putt

                                          LOOK I can do 150

Re: How many MILES ARE ON YO bike

barelycompetent
42500 on the Honda, only about 5 by me, and almost 10k on the hardtail, all by me!
I know enough to get me in trouble.

1981 Yamaha XS650 Special(current cafe, code name El Diablo Rojo)

1981 CM400C, completed project (code name Home Wrecker)

1981 CB750K, completed project (code name Winter Blues)
SOLD 9-21-2013 gone but certainly not forgotten.

2009 USA Choppers Bad Boy, rigid frame custom chopper.

Re: How many MILES ARE ON YO bike

Lincoln Highway Bullitt
 13,000 on mine.
Making Laps, Twisting the Throttle and Cruzz control, it just don't get any better!

Re: How many MILES ARE ON YO bike

free2ride
82,000 km . . . and I can go over 225
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: How many MILES ARE ON YO bike

                                 Only 10,000 are mine

Re: How many MILES ARE ON YO bike

Butcherblock

69000 k and change on my baby. Less than 100 are mine!!
1982 cb750k 1982 cm200

Re: How many MILES ARE ON YO bike

MarkPBG
It had 24,476 on the DISCONNECTED odometer when i bought it, so who knows? it reads 25,863 since i reconnected the speedo. Is 1387 miles a lot to put on an old bike like this in 20 days? lol Crazy, but I had last week off, I don't think my car moved an inch during my whole vacation!
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: How many MILES ARE ON YO bike

36K when i got it. Stock clocks came off around 42K. My Trailtech Vapor is showing a little over 6k on it now.

Re: How many MILES ARE ON YO bike

seestheday
90K km's on mine which works out to about 56K miles.

So close to having it back together, just need a little more time.
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site