Howdy...new kid on the block... :O)

starriderrick
Hi, Just joined the site...I have this thing for Honda CB's
1982 CB750F Super Sport

My CB.... I'm the second owner, 100% stock

I'm kinda sad that it's up for sale  :O( ....too many bikes...

Rick

Re: Howdy...new kid on the block... :O)

sgtslag
Looks like you just rolled it off the showroom floor!  Good luck with the sale.  Somebody is going to be very happy with it...  Cheers!  [And thanks for the bike-porn fix...]

Re: Howdy...new kid on the block... :O)

Hoko
Is that the stock front fender or the Maier aftermarket fender?
78 CB750F3 Super Sport
Austin, TX

Re: Howdy...new kid on the block... :O)

starriderrick
Stock front fender... It has that upturn half way to push cold air up to the Cyl head.  ;0)

Re: Howdy...new kid on the block... :O)

starriderrick
Decided not to sell... I'm out riding it today

With no regrets...  ;0)

Rick

Re: Howdy...new kid on the block... :O)

cardinal430
I was just about to ask......   Anyway where are you located. But it doesn't matter if you changed your mind but it would be nice to see it in person. I get around quite a bit. My other bike is a Learjet. Ha.