my 750F

mikeyboy1

my other winter project.working out some jetting issues but runs great.fun,powerful bike. to sell or to keep?  not sure now after riding her all day.

Re: my 750F

Man, nice looking F!  That would be hard to sell. Sure looks like a fun bike. My F ran fantastic. I wonder if the couple extra hp they are rated to have above a K is true or not. There seems to be quiet a difference in power on those bikes.

Re: my 750F

mikeyboy1
thanx Shiny.she feels more powerful-scared me already ! I'll let ya know after I get the K back together.she's definately growing on me

Re: my 750F

It was more powerful then the 73-76 k bikes. In 77, the f engine was put into the k.

Re: my 750F

cardinal430
Is that a Kirker four into one  exhaust? it looks exactly like one that I bought for mine