I was looking at folding bar end mirrors when....

I was looking at folding bar end mirrors when....

MarkPBG
WTF is this supposed to be? A shitting angel with a fin instead of wings, with the hands of a fish and a broken shin, or is that supposed to be a kneepad that slipped down from the knee to the shin? There are some "artists" out there with CNC skills that should not be putting their own art on things.....

Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: I was looking at folding bar end mirrors when....

seestheday
lol
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site

Re: I was looking at folding bar end mirrors when....

HA! Good description Mark! You left out the Cadillac crest,though.