Internet Oddities

Re: Internet Oddities

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x76VEPXYaI0

Re: Internet Oddities

Ouch!!!!
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=24113d89dfd8

Re: Internet Oddities

Truck
That looked fun!
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Internet Oddities

Failed beer run. Too funny,
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4a0_1255726480

Re: Internet Oddities

Oh wow! I couldn't tell if he was being attacked by ghost or if he was just battling hurricane force winds.

Alcohol is a helluva drug. I wonder how many school zones he plowed through on the way to the store?

Re: Internet Oddities

Ok. As someone that is deathly afraid of heights,this video literally made me sick to my stomach. Awesome video,incredible skill...not enjoyable to watch.

Re: Internet Oddities

I want to see him go the other way.

Re: Internet Oddities

Difference between women and men.
http://vivas.fi/what-is-the-difference-between-women-and-men-3/

Re: Internet Oddities

Truck
This answered soo many questions, thank you Rev. Tools!
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Internet Oddities

Never, and I mean NEVER, underestimate the power of human stupidity. He's all worried about his hand being protected by the enhanced slingshot, it never occured to him to wear a HELMET or VISOR?

Sheesh.

Re: Internet Oddities

Butcherblock
Ok Tools, that post was sweet. The last comment is my fav.
"A man didn't come home one night. The net day he told his wife that he stayed over at his friends house.The woman calls his 10 best friends. Eight confirmed that he slept over with 2 confirming he was still there."

This is what makes being a man awesome.
1982 cb750k 1982 cm200

For Sale?! Man Posts Ad to Sell Wife or Harley

rich
Wife Tells Hubby to Choose Between Her and Harley; Hubby Sells Both

In a surprising twist to a familiar inquiry, one Virginia man says his wife does indeed come with the bike.

In a Craiglist post published this week under the "motorcycles/scooters - by owner" category of the Richmond vertical, Bob White put his 2006 Harley-Davidson XL1200L Sportster up for sale after his wife allegedly told him to choose between her and the hog.

However, if you'd like to buy his wife too, that can be arranged according to White.

The Charles City man says he's entertaining cash offers and trades for either or both, and goes on list the their comparable attributes.

Read more: http://gawker.com/wife-tells-hubby-to-choose-between-her-and-harley-hubb-1477955024

89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Internet Oddities

MarkPBG
this may have been posted before…..One of the members of Facebook posted this to Cycle Exchanges page…it's a supercharged CB750 powered hill climber! (now 812cc) Here's what he wrote about it….

Joe Allan>Cycle Exchange
Here is my Supercharged CB750 Hillclimber (parts from many years). 812cc, race valves/springs, HD studs, stuffed in a CR250 frame, remote oil cooler and filter, hydraulic clutch, undertank pipes, all intakes milled off and a custom intake added, runs a small positive displacement supercharger and sucks thru a YZ450 Yamaha carb.
73" axel to axel, runs on 10psi boost.
Youtube Video of it running here.....
Thanks to CycleX for the opportunity to show my bike.

Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Internet Oddities

MarkPBG
Really? After thousands of years of this kind of target practice, some humans STILL have not figured out the only safe backstops are A) an open field, B) a soft backstop that can slow and trap the projectile, or C) an angled or funneled backstop that forces any missed shots DOWN into sand, water, or any other kind of trap.
Dumb asses. lol!
I'll have to check out the Darwin Awards website and see if this guy made it.
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Internet Oddities

vingtsous
OOOOOHHHHH Love it!
1976 cb750 k6  (rebuilding)
1972 cb750 k2 (project)
1986 kawa ex500
1987 shadow 1100
2005 suzuki katana750
2008 klr650
2009 pair of adidas

Québec

Re: Internet Oddities

Truck
http://frederick.craigslist.org/mcy/4390645349.html

Ok, I see the CB engine... But why did they airbrush Harley on the tank???
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Internet Oddities

rich
Left my Cowasaki in the field.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI2zn16N0Io