L P M Plastic Motorcycle Parts - Side Panels - New User

L P M Plastic Motorcycle Parts - Side Panels - New User

cb750Fbomb
Hello everyone. :) New to this forum and motorcycles. I've been posting on the sohc4.net site. I just got my side panels today and they are a much better product than stock in that they are very heavy duty plastic. They must weigh 2-3 times what the original ones did. I can't see these breaking like the brittle stock side panels that were on my bike. They also have marks for drilling to attach emblems. I also got them fast for being shipped from the UK to Tennessee. Shipped on 1/23 and received on 1/30. It took me longer than that to get a camera shipped from Amazon.com (thanks to USPS shipping at Amazon ). I would recommend anyone do business with them.

'77 CB750 SS

Re: L P M Plastic Motorcycle Parts - Side Panels - New User

gonebiking-2
I cant see where the compnay in the UK is that you got the side panels from ??? Or have I missed something as I need two new ones for my CB750K. can you advise me of the name of the company that you dealt with in England.

sorry about the late reply. here's the link to thier ebay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/L-P-M-Plastic-Motorcycle-Parts

here's the link to thier website:
http://lpmreplicaparts.com/index.html

Re: L P M Plastic Motorcycle Parts - Side Panels - New User

cb750Fbomb
I had posted this, but I don't see it now

http://lpmreplicaparts.com/index.html

Re: L P M Plastic Motorcycle Parts - Side Panels - New User

Chas
Gonebiking-2 are you still active on the forum. I’ve just discovered I’ve bought your bike would like to touch base on the bike and get some photos from you when it was new.