Looking to rent a room from nov 1- mar 31

Looking to rent a room from nov 1- mar 31

easyrider12
I can't handle one more canadian winter so I'm heading south!  Quiet roomate, looking for parking for me and the 750.  $ in the bank ready to roll,  i'll be headed down route 1 on nov 1.
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Looking to rent a room from nov 1- mar 31

I hear ya! I don't know how I am going to handle another Kansas City winter. Been here three years now, and wished I had never came north of I-40. Snowed here today

Here is "phase 1" of the operation.   Maybe I could plan a run to california, head up the pacific coast highway and into BC to work in a gas station somewhere, LOL.  (highway to the danger zone)
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Looking to rent a room from nov 1- mar 31

St Augustine? Go on to Daytona, it's cooler!

Yeah I think google maps might be a bit off on "avoiding tolls" but I might have to drop in on Shiney for a tune-up along the way.
most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handelbars to the saddle.

Re: Looking to rent a room from nov 1- mar 31

Come on down! Where that blue line is running thru Virginia is about 150-200 miles from me. Not far at all really.

Re: Looking to rent a room from nov 1- mar 31

zer213
If I had room Id say come on down! I live in Columbia SC and you will be passing right through me(figuratively through me).