My bike is gone

Rusty Spokes
A girl pulled out in front of me and didn't get a chance to even hit the brakes and hit her at about 40 mile an hr.

Re: My bike is gone

Truck
Damn! hope your ok
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: My bike is gone

I'm sure you can build/rebuild another cool bike. Just hope you are all right.

Re: My bike is gone

Damn, that really sucks. Lets just hope your health is ok. A bike can be rebuilt, a body, not so much sometimes.

I don't know why it is so hard for people to just look before they pull out. It really isn't that hard. Maybe some sun will shine on you and her insurance, assuming she has any, will offer some sort of compensation.

Re: My bike is gone

free2ride
condolences.
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: My bike is gone

shultz_1978
Sad to see, Hope you are good. The bike can be fixed
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: My bike is gone

Hey Rusty. Long time!

Hope you weren't hurry too badly. Glad to see you're at least well enough to post up.

Looks like your bike held up really well! Bent forks and a dislodged fuel tank? That's not bad at all! 👌

Re: My bike is gone

Rusty Spokes
 Thanks guys! It has been a long time Shinny!! My legs got f'ed up cause they slammed onto the motor when I hit the car but nothing broken just bruised and banged up. The frame is toraled, the neck twisted so hard that it snapped the welds on it. The camel hump on the frame broke off the mounts for the tank and also wrapped around the motor. I would have to cut it in order to take it off. Otherwise the motor is good for another frame but the insurance is taking it. I have missed it a lot in the last couple of days and will continue to.

Re: My bike is gone

You could probably buy it back from the insurance company pretty cheap. The engine, hardtail, and wheel still look good. You could use them on another frame.

Re: My bike is gone

cblover
Your bike may be gone, but what is important is your are safe.