Parting out 78 CB 750 (Very rare F-K model)

Re: Parting out 78 CB 750 (Very rare F-K model)

tonywaters
Sounds good, I will have the cash next week. Will PM you first part of next week and we can make the arrangements.

Re: Parting out 78 CB 750 (Very rare F-K model)

Sounds good.

Re: Parting out 78 CB 750 (Very rare F-K model)

750K8
I wouldn't mind those nice crash bars if they are in excellent shape. They look functional, but yet very sleak and don't poke out.

Re: Parting out 78 CB 750 (Very rare F-K model)

They are far from excellent. And they were not even for a CB 750. I have no idea what bike they are supposed to fit. My Buddie wanted them, but since they would need to be modified to fit he decided to find a set that were made for his bike.

Re: Parting out 78 CB 750 (Very rare F-K model)

Oooh! I never spotted the crash bars. Were they not bolted on in the pic? How much would it take to make them work right? And how bad of shape are they? I dont care about the chrome,just dents and such. They'd get blacked out anyway.

Re: Parting out 78 CB 750 (Very rare F-K model)

There not beat up, just rusty. If I remember right the top mount works, but the bottom was rigged. I was thinking about cutting the bottom mount off, and welding on a new one.

Re: Parting out 78 CB 750 (Very rare F-K model)

TannerT
Fork and rear springs? chain and tank? I will buy them! also brake master cylinder? hell send me the bike and Ill just sell what I dont need off of it lol.

Re: Parting out 78 CB 750 (Very rare F-K model)

Btm24
Man can't bealeve you've kept it this long! Was wondering in missing the button off of the tach that makes it reset, any way of just getting that? Thank you very much

Brandon
123