Shinyribs

Peterwh
Maybe no one told you, the light at the end of the tunnel is an on-coming train!!!

Re: Shinyribs

Piute
  Hey,Chrome ribs
Put those Chrome covers on you sent tranny was leaking at the stick tube ,So thought what the heck ,Paul had a set of gaskets,plug wires bearly reached over ,Dang tube stableizer bolt pain in azz(why took off cover "easyer to reach")looking great though TANKS

      >>>Piute<<<N>>>Judose<<<
                  my ole' shop Wis.

Re: Shinyribs

samir_nayanajaad
This post and (shiny's sig) made me think of No Leaf clover on the Metalica S&M album. They played live with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra in 1999(I think) and has got to be the greatest album of modern time. But the lyrics I'm thinking of, "Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel is just a freight train coming your way"
Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to god one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.

Re: Shinyribs

Peterwh wrote
Maybe no one told you, the light at the end of the tunnel is an on-coming train!!!
That could be true,too!  lol