Movember

free2ride
Anyone else doing the "growing facial hair" thing to raise money for "men's health issues"?

While no one likes to think about it [or talk about it], prostate cancer is a killer -- my father-in-law developed it in his early 40s and died within a year of diagnosis. Support the cause, and support your cause -- get a DRE and/or a PSA test every year.

Find a MoBrother in your country and sponsor him [or just sponsor me -- and yes, this is what I looked like many years ago].

Movember USA
Movember Canada
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Movember

Oops,i feel bad.I just learned about this today...i shaved my beard 3 weeks ago.Guess i could regrow it.How does it raise any money,or is it just an awareness thing?

Re: Movember

Nevermind...i actually read your post in its entirety this time.My apologies.

Re: Movember

seestheday
Ha, nice!

I've started a team with some friends from work.  Here is my page: http://mobro.co/SimonAustin if anyone is interested in donating :-).

Thankfully I've never lost a family member but we've had 2 close calls.  Get Checked!
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site