Show your ride, What is your ride?

Ghost-Flame
I know everyone here rides a CB750. But, maybe not. I'm here because last week I bought a 1980 CB750C to turn into a cafe racer... Now I fancy myself a vintage motorbike enthusiast, Bai-Bee. My everyday fun ride is a vtx 1800c and If I can figure out a way to post a pic here, you too will be glad to be seeing it

So post your ride or rides.
VTX 1800C

And here is my Snot Ugly CB750, I'm glad it's ugly. It'll look that much better by contrast
1980 CB750C DOHC
It's never too late to start something new!

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Piute

                                                     Piute putt

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Since you asked:  It's not a CB, but it's mine.

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

free2ride
not quite "snot ugly"

"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Ghost-flame,that bike is not that bad! But I am looking forward to see what you will turn it in to. You wanna see a truly snot-ugly hideous before...?

And after of course...

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Piute

                        sO THATS "y" YA GAVE THAT TRUNK " You wanna see a truly snot-ugly hideous "

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

slownugly007
I have an 81 750F ss (work in progress)...but for right now this is what I'm riding, my trusty ol' huffy

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Thorby
Mine is in my profile pic.
Proud owner of stock '76 CB750.

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Piute,sorry bud.But it didn't look that trunk didnt look that nice til you got it1

Slownugly,what is up with the Huffy? Is that seriously your bike?That thing is awesome!

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

                       Not having to HUFF to much with that HUFFY tooooooo kooooooooolllllll

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Ghost-Flame
Actually the bike I have isn't that bad. ShinetRibs you have me beat.
I haven't had any time to work on it. Hopefully, this saturday I can take the gas tank off drain and test the engine. The carbs will be gummed up. Once I know what's up with the engine I'll tear it down and decide how I'm going to deal with the engine.

ShineyRibs who/what did your tank and seat?
1980 CB750C DOHC
It's never too late to start something new!

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

slownugly007
hahaha shiny i am disappointed to say that that is not my bike. Me and a buddy rebuild old school bmx bikes and I found that online and sent it to him for inspiration. I bet that things a ton of fun to tool around on regardless

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Ghost-Flame wrote

ShineyRibs who/what did your tank and seat?

I got the tanks from Tools. It is bone stock 87 GS750. Correct me if i am wrong Tools. The seat I made out of a road sign and some vinyl I stitched together.Snaps came from Walmart

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

81 GS 750.

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Ah,thank you sir. That explains why I wasn't able to get a gasket that fits it

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

rrgunslinger

Got this after I total my Honda Valk.  I do 40 miles a day and try to ride it as much as the weather allows.
The truck in the background is a one ton 2005 Dodge with 110,000 miles on it.  Gets 21 mpg. Harley 45 mpg.
American by birth. Cowboy by choice! Vero Beach, FL http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo172/grandpaslinger/HD%20Road%20Glide/IMAG0046.jpg

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Lincoln Highway Bullitt
      This is Mine!
Making Laps, Twisting the Throttle and Cruzz control, it just don't get any better!

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Lucky 1
My every day ride.
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

I resisted the urge to post 4-wheeled rides til Lucky called me out. He started it!

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

jamman18

This is my 1977 CB750F SS that I got from a friend for $200!
Phil. 4:13 " I can do all things through Him who strengthens me"
123