Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

jkleino

I'll take aluminum dohc round head. Will send $ in paypal.  Thanks

On Apr 17, 2016 11:16 PM, "TOOLS1 [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have both brass and aluminum plugs. Which one do you want? You can send $ to me through paypal at [hidden email]

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Tach-Plugs-For-Sale-DOHC-SOHC-tp4051087p4060093.html
To unsubscribe from Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC, click here.
NAML

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

I'm sorry, I do not make the round headed ones, that was Shiny, and he has stopped making them. Do you want one of the tapered headed ones I make?

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

jkleino

Yes the taper head is good.  I have sent you $25 in paypal so u should be all set.

On Apr 18, 2016 2:31 PM, "TOOLS1 [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm sorry, I do not make the round headed ones, that was Shiny, and he has stopped making them. Do you want one of the tapered headed ones I make?

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Tach-Plugs-For-Sale-DOHC-SOHC-tp4051087p4060101.html
To unsubscribe from Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC, click here.
NAML

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

OK. I will have it in the mail tomorrow.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

When I went down to the basement to get a plug this morning I discovered that I was out of the aluminum ones. So I went to work when I got home this afternoon and made some more up. I tried my hand at grinding an old broken tool bit into a round cutter, and made some rounded head plugs. I have a long one and a short one. If you would rather have one of these, just let me know. It will be Wed afternoon before I will be able to get to the post office.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

jkleino

I'll take the short one thanks.

On Apr 20, 2016 12:29 AM, "TOOLS1 [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
When I went down to the basement to get a plug this morning I discovered that I was out of the aluminum ones. So I went to work when I got home this afternoon and made some more up. I tried my hand at grinding an old broken tool bit into a round cutter, and made some rounded head plugs. I have a long one and a short one. If you would rather have one of these, just let me know. It will be Wed afternoon before I will be able to get to the post office.

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Tach-Plugs-For-Sale-DOHC-SOHC-tp4051087p4060128.html
To unsubscribe from Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC, click here.
NAML

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

Will be in the mail shortly.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

MattCB750
Late to this - can I still get one for a DOHC? (disclosure: I'm a lumberjack in Canada - shipping included to K2P1W1?!)

**edit** read back - let me know how much more for shipping and ill send it over. Thanks!

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

jkleino

I'm all set thanks though.

On May 19, 2016 10:52 PM, "MattCB750 [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Late to this - can I still get one for a DOHC? (disclosure: I'm a lumberjack in Canada - shipping included to K2P1W1?!)

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Tach-Plugs-For-Sale-DOHC-SOHC-tp4051087p4060416.html
To unsubscribe from Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC, click here.
NAML

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

Huh? You got yours, didn't you?
TOOLS

jkleino wrote

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

jkleino

Yes I did looks great. Thanks very much.

On May 19, 2016 11:27 PM, "TOOLS1 [via Honda CB750'S]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Huh? You got yours, didn't you?
TOOLS

jkleino wrote
I'm all set thanks though.
On May 19, 2016 10:52 PM, "MattCB750 [via Honda CB750'S]" <
[hidden email]> wrote:

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Tach-Plugs-For-Sale-DOHC-SOHC-tp4051087p4060418.html
To unsubscribe from Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC, click here.
NAML

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

I will check the shipping this weekend.
TOOLS

MattCB750 wrote
Late to this - can I still get one for a DOHC? (disclosure: I'm a lumberjack in Canada - shipping included to K2P1W1?!)

**edit** read back - let me know how much more for shipping and ill send it over. Thanks!

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

I finally was able to get to the Post Office to check shipping to Canada. Aluminum plugs shipped to Canada $33.00. Brass $38.00.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

Due to a few emails I've gotten recently ( I added this edit to the 1st post as well):

 I am currently NOT able to make any more plugs at this time. I've been receiving emails about this and apologize for not being able to help you out. BUT!!! If you will read further down the thread you will see that Tools has been producing some tach plugs,so you may give him a shout. Thanks

Sorry for the lack of communication via email. I rarely check my email these days. Sorry 'bout that.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

After some of the experiences I have had lately with emails from people wanting them, and then just disappearing without buying one, I am starting to think this thread is due for complete deletion.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

MattCB750
Apologies Tools! Its been crazy for me - I just sent you some $$ as we discussed since I am in Canada. Will follow up with a PM to ensure address etc. Looking forward to the plug!

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

Truck
Hey, before you split I need 2!
It's only illegal if you get caught.

If at first you don't succeed, use more lighter fluid

95% of Harley Davidsons ever made are still on the road... The other 5% made it home.

New Baltimore, Va '82 CB900c, 1980 CB985F/K 'Mutt"

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

PhilStubbs
Not to step on any toes or anything. I have a plug I bought from tools that I don't need. I thought I bought an electronic tach for my bike, but then after receiving the plug I looked at the tach and realized it's a cable tach. So, I'll let it go to cut my losses. (Not that it's that much, lol) it's never even been stuck in the engine.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

Boskomm
Hi there,

I see this is an old thread, maybe all of you guys making these nice plugs stopped making them, but just in case, any available for a 750 DOHC ?

Made out of Brass would be lovely...

I'm working on my 1979 CB750F2, bought it years ago when I lived inn the US, I'm now back in Barcelona, Spain.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

I am not making any more, but I do have two brass ones left. I do not know how much shipping would be to Spain though. I would need an address to check on it.