Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

Boskomm
Hello Tools,

Thanks for your fast answer, great news too!

Just to confirm, my bike is a DOHC CB750.

You do not say if the brass plugs you have are identical, I remember reading in the forum you had made some domed, some flat, shorter and longer versions....

Anyway, I'd love to have one, specially built by you.  You guys at the forum have guided me through the bad times, knowledge base is fantastic, every time I got stuck with something I found an answer at the forum.

I'm not am active member, as I've always thought I don't have enough expertise to share, but I probably will by the time I finish my project....

Well,  a friend of mine is in the U.S. for two more weeks, I guess you wouldn't mind shipping it to her, it would be to Waltham, Massachusetts, zip 02451.

I can pay you the plug and it's shipping via PayPal, bank transfer, maybe even a money order, as you wish. Just let me know what suits you better.

Thanks again, kind regards,

Bosco.

El 19 ago. 2017 14:14, "TOOLS1 [via Vintage and Classic Honda's]" <[hidden email]> escribió:
I am not making any more, but I do have two brass ones left. I do not know how much shipping would be to Spain though. I would need an address to check on it.

http://vintage-and-classic-honda-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Tach-Plugs-For-Sale-DOHC-SOHC-tp4051087p4062622.html
To unsubscribe from Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC, click here.
NAML

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

I have two of the brass plugs left. They can be seen in the picture on page 2 in this thread. I would be happy to put one in the mail to your friend. You can paypal me $30.00 to my e-mail address (r3000058@yahoo.com). Just let me know where to send it.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

Will be putting it in the mail this afternoon.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

neoModis
Tools do you by chance have any of the tach plugs left?  Unpolished aluminum would be fine as I plan to paint it. It will be going into an 80 CB900C if that matters.  Thank you.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

I think I might have one brass plug left. If I can find it I would be happy to sell it to you. Not planning on making any more though.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

neoModis
That would be fantastic. Let me know when you can and I will get the payment to you.  Thank you for the quick response.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

I'll go down in the dungeon and look for it in a little while.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

OK, found it. You can paypal me $30.00 to my e-mail address (r3000058@yahoo.com). Just let me know where to send it.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

And another example of why I do not want to mess with these anymore.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

neoModis
Tools I apologise for the delay, I got caught up in an issue with work and this slipped my mind. If you're still willing to sell the plug I'll send the funds as soon as you reply. Thank you.

On Dec 11, 2017 6:21 PM, "TOOLS1 [via Vintage and Classic Honda's]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
And another example of why I do not want to mess with these anymore.

http://vintage-and-classic-honda-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Tach-Plugs-For-Sale-DOHC-SOHC-tp4051087p4062817.html
To unsubscribe from Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC, click here.
NAML

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

Since you were nice and apologized, I will still sell this last one to you. Send the funds and give me your address.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

neoModis
Funds are sent.  Address should be attached to the PayPal order and thank you for your understanding.

On Dec 13, 2017 12:05 PM, "TOOLS1 [via Vintage and Classic Honda's]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Since you were nice and apologized, I will still sell this last one to you. Send the funds and give me your address.

http://vintage-and-classic-honda-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Tach-Plugs-For-Sale-DOHC-SOHC-tp4051087p4062824.html
To unsubscribe from Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC, click here.
NAML

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

csmaster2003
Is this post still alive ? because I am interested in buying one as well!

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

NO PROMISES, but I'm going to look in to setting up a pattern to make these. If I can pull it off I will be able to whip up large batches of plugs at a time. If these are still something people need I will pursue it, but I'm still not even sure if I'll find the time.

So consider this a feeler post. If anyone is looking, show of hands of those interested in plugs...

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

Silentkey
I'm definitely interested,  dont know if one person is enough for you to start making them.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

PhilStubbs
I have one of these plugs I don’t need I’d sell you if nobody is going to make them again. Don’t want to step on anyone’s toes, just figured if only one person wants one and I dont need mine it would work out

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

Silentkey
Yea I know what you mean. Ok how do you want to go about it?

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

PhilStubbs
Sorry for the delay. I think I paid $25 shipped, can you do the same? It’s never been installed.

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

Silentkey
Sure, just send me your info
1234