Went to start ROVER

Lucky 1
This post was updated on .
I went out to start Rover and it would not start. Bummer.

You will not believe this.
The fuel petcock (brand new) will not let gas through.
Looks like I will need to get another new one.

Very unusual to get a part that does not work when brand new. WOW
On a Roadstar Adventure.

Re: Went to start ROVER

Lucky 1 wrote
Very unusual to get a part that does not work when brand new
Not for me! On auto's at least. I really don't miss drag racing and aftermarket parts at allSucks to flip the switch on a $500+ fuel pump and sssssizzle  ffffsssssss  pop

Sorry for the bad luck bud.