wes

am i the only one getting adds for the hairclub for men at the bottom of this screen?
With my opinion and your knowledge, we can change the world.
KEEP YOUR FISTS UP, FOR BALANCE AND PROTECTION!!!
i like fat chicks

Re: advertisements

Daddyman
HAHa, thats the one I need, I'm getting ones for womens shoes????
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: advertisements

Peterwh
I've been getting something but I never bothered looking at it

Re: advertisements

Yeah must have just started. Apparently costs must have gone up. I could get rid of the ads but of course it costs money. At least they are just on the bottom.
I should see if the host site can target motorcycle adds.

Re: advertisements

Piute
I've been getting super sport muffs that I looked at may be just coincident and also H.nR. block,lets hope thats not coincidental..Piute...moped saftey

Re: advertisements

Piute n Judose wrote
 and also H.nR. block,lets hope thats not coincidental..Piute.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I keep getting joint relief...its almost fun to see what will come up next. can i request lingerie ads?....for my lady.....just asking.....nevermind....try not to think about it
wes

Re: advertisements

wes
lingere adds...does any one else get the ahh bra or the genie bra infomercials on tv? very korny. cant help but take a peek.how do u get a bird to stop humpin your leg?HOW DO YOU GET A BIRD TO STOP HUMPIN YOUR LEG??
With my opinion and your knowledge, we can change the world.
KEEP YOUR FISTS UP, FOR BALANCE AND PROTECTION!!!
i like fat chicks

Re: advertisements

free2ride
I'm always the 999,999 visitor to the site and I've won!

but I ain't clicking until I'm the millionth visitor!
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: advertisements

Piute
I clicked it same ole bull have to sign in for this and that of course I didn't backed out once I seen who/what was the ?...piute..

Re: advertisements

At least one is wearing a helmet
TOOLS
Piute n Judose wrote
I clicked it same ole bull have to sign in for this and that of course I didn't backed out once I seen who/what was the ?...piute..

Re: advertisements

Piute
 there both lil Honda's,..Piute..

Re: advertisements

My Norton flares up on this site only.I think it is the ads doing it.Anyone else?

Re: advertisements

I use AVG. Norton sucks!

Re: advertisements

Daddyman
Me too AVG works great!
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: advertisements

I had no luck installing AVG     still kinda new to compoopers

Re: advertisements

shinyribs wrote
I had no luck installing AVG     still kinda new to compoopers
WHAT! You can build a 1000 HP Chevy engine, but can not install AVG? Am I going to have to talk, you through computers to?

Re: advertisements

HAHA   C'mon man! That cut me deep. I know,i know.Chevys are easy...computer are complicated.Crystal is my computer guru,she needs to get busy

Re: advertisements

Piute
My Elc. got a computor (MSD) before I did unplugged it don't trust it yet..Piute..whats a avg,? I heard of awb average white band...mmm..

Re: advertisements

It's a free anti-virus program that works! You can download it from this  link. http://free.avg.com/us-en/free-antivirus-download

Re: advertisements

Piute
The Anti rust thats in here must be working great ,cause I load a lot of pics and stuff ,This is one of Paul's systems(cousin)May of 2010,1st time used these had to have a 9yr old teach me how to chat on F.B. l.o.l.Was using to find work,that's why I've been on here some much lately ,they cut hours at Lowe"s,looking for some mo $,work.But I'll Let him know Thx.Piute...Ain't this nice fo sale on the flea