Re: advertisements

Daddyman
UBUNTU is great I have been using if for a while now
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: advertisements

Piute
  No talking Geek.l.o.l. thats what I told my X (program analysis manager for A TnT) no vowels,
like A GrEEK Bible,And why you get that fairy stuff mmm..Piute...

Re: advertisements

Half-Caf
Oh man, no mac users on here?
That way you have a good looking OS and no need to worry about viruses...

Well, at least we all have the 750 thing in common
The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: advertisements

What you talkin' 'bout half-caf?!?! I got some mac skills! Just ask my lady friend

Re: advertisements

MarkPBG
Absolutely. Mac is my editing platform! 2006 Macbook, 2011 Mac Mini. More to come (updated Pro with 128GB RAM?) lol
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: advertisements

Half-Caf
Nice! I am the A.V. Tech at a private school that uses all mac computers.
Here's a shot of my desk:

As you can tell, I'm hard at work
The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: advertisements

MarkPBG
OOh, nice….is that a wacom? I've got to get pics of mine up now….my mac mini is attached to two 22" monitors, which is very nice!
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: advertisements

Half-Caf
Nope, just a laptop stand..
The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL

Re: advertisements

MarkPBG
Ah, looked almost like a tablet. Nice set up though. :)
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: advertisements

Half-Caf
Thanks. That's just my work setup though.
There are certain perks to working for a fancy private school
The best things in life are custom
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/halfscb
1980 cb750f SS
Chicago, IL