Re: advertisements

ALRIGHT! According to the ads,now i have Russian girls looking for me! I guess the words out....yeah rightIm right here Olga!!!!

Re: advertisements

Piute
I notice they do get better after midnight,well at lease there photos are worth a peak,been getting Pac-Man,?...Piute....

Re: advertisements

I have been the 100,000 visitor at least 15 times now.

Re: advertisements

WOW!You're good.Whaddya win...???

Re: advertisements

Piute
 L.M.A.O..what you buy 1st or except.?talk about junk E-mail,did that once last year took months to clear all the spam mail 60-100 A day Any one no Germain..Piute..Some people..

Re: advertisements

Yeah,i know.I have 2 emails one for real people and im real choosy about it.The one you and tools have.The other i use just for stuff that i dont care about if it gets invaded or not."we need your social security number so we can get these gold bars out of nigeria"WHAT?!?!  yeah,sure.     Hows your stuff coming Piute?

Re: advertisements

Piute
On hold fo now,Think I have another p/t job(overnight recieving),need to get $ fer this bike ,Parts are out there now...Piute...just adding to your mind...l.o.l./..

Re: advertisements

Glad to hear you are able to find work.Hard to do nowadays.Winter is coming and thats kills the a/c business.I wish it was 90 degrees always!!!

Re: advertisements

Daddyman
Love that green cafe!
Photobucket
---1976 CB750F CAFE---
     Florence, Colorado

Re: advertisements

shinyribs wrote
Yeah,i know.I have 2 emails one for real people and im real choosy about it.The one you and tools have.The other i use just for stuff that i dont care about if it gets invaded or not."we need your social security number so we can get these gold bars out of nigeria"WHAT?!?!  yeah,sure.     Hows your stuff coming Piute?
Hey Piute. Check it out. Were real people.

Re: advertisements

Piute
Guess what one of mine he has (ha ha ha) @ TOOLS.. Sure wish you weren't 800 miles away,SHINYRIBS The one thing I have to go back to school for is h.v.a.c.,shits running blocker on my good paying jobs,..Piute

Re: advertisements

Piute n Judose wrote
Guess what one of mine he has (ha ha ha) @ TOOLS..Piute

I see how it is.I got your junk address,huh?It's ok man,i get it

Re: advertisements

Peterwh
When he said Norton,  I thought he meant a Norton Commando!!!

Re: advertisements

free2ride
Peterwh wrote
When he said Norton,  I thought he meant a Norton Commando!!!
same here!

[then I caught on]
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: advertisements

free2ride
shinyribs wrote
"we need your social security number so we can get these gold bars out of nigeria"
you leave my money alone . . . they promised it to ME if I would just send them my bank account info!
"The thing about quotes on the Internet is you cannot confirm their validity" - Abraham Lincoln

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened." - Winston S. Churchill

Most motorcyclists live more in five minutes than other people do in their entire lives.

when you mix religion with politics you get politics

people say I'm condescending (that means I talk down to people)

Re: advertisements

HAHA   Wish i had a commando   that would be awesome...of course not as nice as a cb750 you understand

Re: advertisements

Anyone clicked on the one that says"Pay The Ferryman"??I'm curious but afraid to click on it. Why don't you risk your computer and tell me how it turns out...please??

Re: advertisements

I have a notebook with Linux, and UBUNTU on it. Next time I am on it, and see that add I will click on it, for you.

Re: advertisements

NOOOO!  I was just kidding! I wouldn't trust any of those ad banners p.s.    i really have no idea what all you just said to me. You lost me at "notebook"...all my notebooks just have lines in them

Re: advertisements

It's no problem Linux, and UBUNTU are impervious to virus, and all that shit. It's the system that all these jerks writing these virus are running. They can be downloaded, for free onto any PC.