cb750 chopper parts

1975hondalover
hello i have turned my 1975 cb750 into a cafe racer when i got the bike it was a chopper so i got a few chopper parts im not useing maybe someone eles could  so i would sell or trade parts include corbin seat,chopper handle bars with windshield attached ,sissybar,highwaybar and footpegs,6''overstock front forks ,headlightears with blikners,long throttle cables and clutch cable for the tall handlebars ,stock horn,rearblinkers, stock tail light nice,if any one is interested e mail me at m4r2b0@yahoo.com thanks ,Wes  P.S cb 750's  rule the road!!!!!

Re: cb750 chopper parts

hondarocky
i live in texas but will pay cot of shipp.im interested in some of your parts like forks send pics and prices to kawasakirocky@hotmail.com were are you located??????????

Re: cb750 chopper parts

gixxercat
What do you want for the seat?

Re: cb750 chopper parts

woolf1209
looking for chopper frame and springer forks if you have these email me the price