help please need some rubbers

nabble_img src="A_pic_were_cracked_zoomed.jpg" border="0" class="center"/>

Re: help please need some rubbers

I do not know about the aluminum flange (can you take a picture?) But, you can use radiator hose to make new boots, for the carbs. Just go to an auto parts store, and look, for hose the same size with similar bends.

Re: help please need some rubbers

Piute
  That sounds to easy no wonder I didn't thunk it..thx.TOOLS  will try ,any Ideas for diaphagm ,seen only 1 used 60.$ + bull No thx ! will get pic today soon ??

Re: help please need some rubbers

Have company(family) bike sets,the peace I'm refering to is(the rubber goes to one end carb the other head a sleeve or ? that the rubber fits to. Mine is cracked may be completely cause she SUCKS causing probs that must be fix before I go forward ,will try for pic but have to point and not take apart till have parts,no chances,looked but haven't found a hose I fill confident with for mount @ Tools,fill the need fer some wind,curves,freedom,.....

Re: help please need some rubbers

HEy!!  i wonder if a cracked boot/vacuum leak is my problem?!?!  going to the garage...later

Re: help please need some rubbers

Piute
  easy ly checked ,just spray carb cleaner on rubbers then check ends idol will go up as it sucks in,If you pull your carbs may as well take apart your diaphragm (my #2 carb)both holes plugged on mine,got new from Vintage 30 buck hole pham kit,can clean out with weld tip cleaners,had to pry out the plastic square tube ,was stuck watch fer spring ? Good wrenching...Piute N Judose..

Re: help please need some rubbers

didnt even know they had diaphragms     shows how good i DIDNT clean them up      where is it and what does it look like?

Re: help please need some rubbers

I think he is referring to the accelerator pump on the keyhole carbs.

Re: help please need some rubbers

Mine only had 1 in #2 carb then you can see the lil peaces of hose between them,Two holes (inside)one feeds that carb ? the other feeds the others what it looks like to me,my passages had build up flowed good after some carb cleaner blown through,took a look a your starting pics,like those muffs,there one on each side or 4 into 1,for a "MORE" Cafe look keep the bigg azz tank,these S S had the look and started the look to me,sure ya have to make it yours...Piute N Judose..Now this 1K hp Chevy???my stk mousejust a pretty mouse in my Elc.

Re: help please need some rubbers

  Yes .thanks @Tools

Re: help please need some rubbers

The carb insulating manifolds are still available if the hose does not work. All 4 are NOT but I think it is 3 and 4 and you just flip them over for 1 and 2.
If you need a new accel pump, make sure that both ears are open on them. Some come with only 1 open and things do not spray right then.

Re: help please need some rubbers

1 and 4 interchange   and 2 and 3 interchange    they are numbered on opposite sides for each cylinder       turn to the top which number you need for that cylinder and the curvature will be right      only reason i know this is took mine off for cleaning and inspecting last night and happened to see it

Re: help please need some rubbers

Piute
  Thx every one I marked them well before removal,getting real good at putting them on and off pain in the mums at 1st,Will up date thanx again,Piute N Judose..

Re: help please need some rubbers

when i removed mine i cut off the number that i didnt want    like the one on #1,i cut off the "4" on it to prevent confusion later and vice versa    i may regret that later   but im simple minded so i have to make things simple for me

Re: help please need some rubbers

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: help please need some rubbers

I hear you    its 93 degrees in my shop right now      suuuucks     and i worked all day in an attic too      my thermometer read 147 degrees in that attic   one drill case got a little rubbery/pliable up there today  haha   that was craxy

Re: help please need some rubbers

Piute
I'm old,fat n even bit fugly,But not CRAZY,wouldn't catch me in no attic.bet the spiders even left.l.o.l.

Ray

Re: help please need some rubbers

Ray
http://www.partsnmore.com/parts/honda/cb750/?filters[category]=carb&filters[fitting]=custom

About 56 bucks for all four

Re: help please need some rubbers

  Will DOHC carb holders(rubbers) work on a "77" F.?left mess with them fo info and e-me when restocked(IF)..Piute...lunch tym,nice day cool morn

Re: help please need some rubbers

Just curious. Why do you need the rubber boots? These things hardly ever go bad, and if they get hard they can be softened with wintergreen.