new to bikes and going to need help!!

otis
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: new to bikes and going to need help!!

wvhardtail
Welcome! You have definitely come to the right place. First and foremost get the manual. If you can fix a car, you can fix a bike. Good luck!

Re: new to bikes and going to need help!!

otis
thanks man1  yeah i got the book today and ive started looking at the charging system will try to fix that this weekend , ive been looking at your build thats going to be a nice bike good luck to u also

Re: new to bikes and going to need help!!

otis
thanks man1  yeah i got the book today and ive started looking at the charging system will try to fix that this weekend , ive been looking at your build thats going to be a nice bike good luck to u also

Re: new to bikes and going to need help!!

wvhardtail
Thanks, fortunately my best friend is an A1 mechanic. He was ASE as well. I was too after I took shop in HS (many moons ago). Once cars became a job instead of a hobby I lost interest.

Thanks for the compliment. I have been trying to take my time and not lose patience. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Very happy with it so far. I was building it to sell, but the farther along I get, I start to think twice.

Re: new to bikes and going to need help!!

Well he have a manual linked here so download that puppy. It is a honda shop manual so should contain a lot of the info you need to test things.
Ask away though if you got questions