special thanks

wes

special thanks

wes
thanks to all the guys for the advice ive gotten on gettin my 78 rollin. shes not perfect, a lil sputter between 6 and 7 but i can live with it. gotta get a real riding jacket now. this made for show leather ive always thought was so cool isnt gonna cut it.
With my opinion and your knowledge, we can change the world.
KEEP YOUR FISTS UP, FOR BALANCE AND PROTECTION!!!
i like fat chicks

Re: special thanks

rich
I just ordered this one last night. Looks pretty good as some armor and a removable liner. $79

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=&L2=&L3=&L4=&item=BLT_BLT1-BZ-SML_G
89 VN 750A - Given to son-in-law
79 CB 750K-sold 3 May 21
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: special thanks

Good going wes! I get a slight stumble when twisting too quick. just the nature. If you get the 77 needles, you might be able to sure this.

Re: special thanks

HAHA   I fought the same stumble for two weeks before my Dad,who is familiar with cb750s,told me it was the nature of the beast.