Cool video of a shop....

MarkPBG
This place lets customers work on their bikes by renting a bay, using the shop equipment and tools, and even teaches them how to keep the old stuff running. So cool! (ignore this if I posted it before, it was just too good not to share again)

https://vimeo.com/35403052
Mark Davis
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
amateur photographer, hot rodder, motorcyclist, adventurer
"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

Re: Cool video of a shop....

shultz_1978
That is real cool.
Simple if some one else can, why can't I
Jamie

Re: Cool video of a shop....

seestheday
I've seen that before (I think from you) - still awesome though and worth posting again
1981 CB750K with 900 cams
90K KM's, rebuilt head, rebuilt carbs, upgraded valve stem seals

My wife's recipe website that I'm trying to help promote: Strawberries for supper. Yes, I am a lucky man.

My cb750 video site